Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bows, Bows and more Bows!



One would think with two little girls that my home would be overrun with bows, little clips and hair accessories galore. Well suprisingly it hasn't been until this week. This week I ventured into the world of bow making and I must say a HUGE monster has been created! I am like a vulture swooping down on any ribbon deal I can find and scavanging through the discount bins at the local craft store, just hoping to find that one unique pattern that no one else has. This monster has even ventured into cyberspace with the addition if my bows to my website and hyena cart. Perhaps at some point I may even approach some small brick and mortar stores and see how that goes.




Words of Wisdom from and Ordinary Everyday Mom #2
Children will never touch a hair clip or mess their hair up until the minute you are trying to head out the door. The biggest hair disasters will occur when you are running late or just before a picture is clicked.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

very clever.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

not bad.

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

very clever.

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Kat said...

Awesome! I just gave you an award. You can pick it up over at my blog: http://princessk316.blogspot.com