Wednesday, October 8, 2008

If it were only that easy

So, I recently set up a webpage to try and sell some of my crafty items and like most want to be entrepreneurs just figured the traffic would flow in and I would have more orders than I could handle. Well, a few months later and other than some small orders from friends or family things have been pretty quite. Ok they have been down right silent. Which leads me to ask the questions... Am I delusional about the products I am offering? Are they not a good as I think? Is the market I believed was there really just make believe? Will my web endeavour slide into oblivion like so many others or will there be a retail giant that will swoop in and discover little old me? Who knows, but I guess the coming months will tell the story... Stay tuned ;)

No comments: