Friday, October 3, 2008

Who Knew???

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that the world of blogging could be so big and I am only talking about setting up my own site right now. I mean there are blog rolls, links, gadgets, games, wishlists and so much more. Then you get into comments, and posting items, settings, layout....my mind is spinning.

Sitting in the safetly of my own little blog I am torn as to where to go next... do I hide amongst the familiar letters I type...do I expand my little bubble and invite other blogging friends to join me until it bursts and spills my words across the internet like a mighty flowing river... or do I throw caution to the wind and venture out into the big wide world of blogs and see where it takes me?????

Hmmmmm...maybe I will just make a cup of tea and see if I can remember my password for the next time I log in ;)

Have a great day everyone. I will be back soon to ramble more :)

No comments: